We are looking for a passionate front end developer to join our team in Vilnius, Panevėžys or remote. You will be working closely with teammates to develop modern user interfaces for ecommerce web pages and apps.
- Our culture is based on honesty, trust, and ownership.
- We have the freedom to create, explore and innovate!
- Your New ideas & projects are always welcome!
- Solve business problems through technology;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and identify solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation;
- Write tests for your code;
- Be the role model for your colleagues;
- Experience in coding with HTML, CSS and JS
- Experience with PHP or Graphql/RestAPI is a big bonus;
- Experience with Docker is an advantage;
- Experience using GIT;
- Great communication and time management skills;
- Sense of ownership and attention to detail;
- Learning opportunities and professional growth;
- Exciting and responsible role with great impact on products and business;
- Be part of digital transformation;
- Possibility to part-time work remotely;
- Convenient office locations in Vilnius and Panevėžys;
- Flexible working hours and training budget;
- Office perks, frequent team building and company events;
2000-5000 €/mon. gross
We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
We are waiting for your CV by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org